Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: The Dolls Did It Part 2

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SarahsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sarah spent alst night with her big sister and a FEW of her dolls. If you missed part one here it is
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2131245532

    Now the saga continues in Part 2. Sarah hopes you enjoy it. She was going to give us something different. However she said this sequel just "came to her." LOL
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2131100632

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute and boy can I relate. I've used Mastercard, Visa and Discover. LOL.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ninasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so hilarious!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!!!

    I made my first purchase with THE CODE last night. Now I need to order spring dresses for everyone else so no one gets jealous of Felicity!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tabbycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    BRILLIANT !!!That is too cute!!! I am actually excited to see back order dates on items that I want. WHY???? Because it means it will not be hitting the Mastercard all at once.Yea! My husband is a Bankrupcy attorney and believes if you can't pay cash you don't need it. I am glad you all are so supportive and understand the great power of the code. I am getting great exercise each day running to the mail box to avoid hubby getting the bill and running to the door before the UPS man can ring the bell. And my attic is full of boxes. Thank you for brighting my day

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How cute! That doll addiction can be mighty destructive (or at least expensive!).

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was excellent! I love it!

    Lynet [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mer_chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL can not stop luaghing it was so funny. Hope you continnue with these,ther hilarous!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member christhedolllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too cute! I loved it!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SarahsMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi it's me Sarah. Thank you all so much! I never won an award on the internet before! As long as my sister will keep helping me I will keep doing these. They are fun. Look for the next one next week. I know the final one already too! I have to go watch the super bowl with my Dad. If Philly wins I get to use THE CODE. If New England wins I have to do extra chores all week.
    Thank you all again.
    Sarah and Big Sister

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •